My oh my, July has flown by! Hard to believe but the meat of summer is almost gone. We have had great success at our Monday night Passing League at Summit and have had good numbers and even greater work ethic in the weight room 3 times a week. We will be done with our July schedule this week, get a well deserved week off next week, and then hit it hard in August.
There are NUMEROUS important dates and times coming up that can be found under our calendar section. Players were given a calendar this week but please make sure to check all that is going on once we get back on August 4!
Here are a few Hi-lites:
1) State Wide Dead week- July 26-August 3. No organized Football activity allowed! Mentally rest and enjoy some family time!
2) Little Kids 4-6th and Middle School 7/8th grade Padded Parks and Rec Camp- Aug 5-8. 3-5 and 5:30-7:30 Player Volunteers needed!
3) Free Physicals at the Center= Aug 7th at 5:30pm (All Frosh and Juniors)
4) Cougar Camp- $40; August 11-15th; 3:00-5:30
5) Fall Camp begins August 18th!
The new stadium project is moving quickly and will be ready for us. We can’t wait to play in such a beautiful, new facility.
Looking forward to a season to remember!
Play Hard – Play Smart – Play Together